Heat Transfer Film
Transfer processing is a decoration method that transfers the pattern printed on the film to the surface of the molded product by applying heat and pressure with a heated rubber roll.
It is possible to upgrade the design with partial aluminum vapor deposition or matte printing, and add functionalities such as a hard coat. It is used as a standard decoration method in various fields, such as household appliances and cosmetics, in addition to everyday household products.
Sales Agency:SKATER Co., Ltd.
- This technique allows for easily printing complex multi-color, photo-derived images directly on molded products.
- Allows simultaneous surface treatment processing, such as hard coating processing.
- By using vacuum evaporation, a metallic touch can be added to the surface.
- Uses no solvent for transfer processing, thus making it possible to improve the work environment.
- Ensures the simplification of equipment and improvement in productivity.
- Supports a wide variety of materials flexibly.
Main examples of user of heat transfer film
- Mobile Devices
- Fan belts
- Control panels
- Bento boxes
- Chop Sticks
- Steel bottles
- Trash cans
- Storage supplies
Stationery & toys
- Writing implements
- mechanical pencils
- Pencil caps
- Games console related items
Cosmetics & pharmaceuticals
- Containers (bottles, spray bottles, tubes, bottle caps)
- Ski boots
- ski pole
- Golf shafts
- A heated silicone roller presses the transfer film to the molded product.
- The film’s adhesive layer melts under the heat and pressure and bonds to the molded product.
- When the film is removed, only the printed layer transfers to the product.